Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Peter Hannon- He Puts the "P" in PetTastics. LITERALLY!

Many of you are dying to know who is the brains of this operation! Others are quite perplexed as to who would want to pick up dog poop for a living. No need to google names. We are giving you an exclusive insider on the owner, Peter Hannon. The who, the what, the why and of course the "poop".

PetTastics: PetTastics is such an original name. Where did you come up with the concept?


Peter:  I wanted something original but completely relevant to the services we provide. It took me a few days but I wrote down a bunch of adjectives that I felt described our services. The word "Fantastic" stuck out the most and with a play of words I came up with "PetTastics".

PetTastics: What made you come up with PetTastics?  Scooping poop seems like a pretty dirty job.

Peter:  I've had pets all my life and the importance of keeping your pets happy and healthy was always something my parents instilled in me. I always wanted a business that catered to the health and vitality of household pets!

PetTastics: Do you have any pets of your own? If so, what type and what are their names?

Peter: I have 3 dogs and 2 cats. My dogs are Angel which is a German Shepard, Coco which is a Vizla, and Sincere which is a Yorkie. My cats are Fergie and Luna. Fergie and Luna are both Tabby's. 


PetTastics: Would you like any other animals?

Peter: I'm always willing to provide a healthy home to an animal. I love animals and in the future I would definitely consider it but right now I have my hands full.

PetTastics: What was the sole purpose for creating PetTastics? What do you hope to achieve?

Peter:  My sole purpose for PetTastics was to raise awareness in the local pet community. I strive to make pet ownership easier because I know sometimes it can be a slight hassle. PetTastics wants you to stop worrying about the extra and spend more time with your pet!

PetTastics: You work with a lot of dogs with PetTastics. Do you ever find yourself becoming emotionally attached to these animals?


Peter: Definitely! I always try to find balance between my personal life and the professional aspect of it. They say a dog is a mans' best friend and in some cases their companion. I sometimes form a bond with these animals. It's like they are one of my own.

PetTastics: How big would you like the company to go? Local, National?

Peter: Go big or stay home! That's always been my motto. Promoting a safe and healthy environment for pets is one of my long-term goals. To have PetTastics grow nationally would be a dream come true!

PetTastics: Before I let you go, for those who are second guessing PetTastics or feel like the service isn't worthy. What would you say to them?

Peter:  Our customer promise is to keep your pet both safe and healthy. Pet ownership can be straining at times and we honestly are trying to take a load off for you. We want to make PetTastics a company that can both benefit the dog and their owner. Smiling faces and wagging tails is motivation for us to keep doing what we love!

No comments:

Post a Comment